WELCOME TO AFFORDABLE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Affordable Property Management has provided full service property management to the South and East Bay areas for over 30 years and has assisted in over 10,000 tenancies. Our client dedication and professional property management services have earned us the reputation as one of the most trusted and reliable property management companies in the San Francisco Bay area. With accurate rental evaluations, proper preparation, effective marketing, thorough screening, and trusted repair vendors, our property management team works hard to get your property rented by reliable tenants that keep your property maintained and profitable. Affordable Property Management is the largest property management company in the area. We offer a full time staff including: property photographer, bookkeeper, rental agent, manager & broker. We also have a team of over 250 vendors who are not employees but they are out in the field to assist us with the properties.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES FOR OWNERS
RENTING YOUR PROPERTY AT THE RIGHT PRICE
With over 30 years of experience in the South and East Bay areas, our expert staff can help you get the best price for your rental. We understand why prices can fluctuate greatly for rentals in the same neighborhood. We’re here to walk you through the factors that determine the fair market value. We’ll consider local comparisons, amenities, rental features, and more during our price evaluation. We are your guide through this process, and we’ll make sure your property is rented for the right price.
GETTING YOUR PROPERTY READY
We will perform a thorough walk through of your home to determine what it may require to get rented and what additional improvements you could make for a higher rent value. We will assist you with all necessary repairs, cleaning, landscaping, painting and any other cosmetic improvements your home may require prior to marketing your property. We feature close relationships with contractors we trust. You can use our recommendations or choose your own service providers.
EFFECTIVE ONLINE MARKETING
We understand the competitive market in the South and East Bay areas. Our experienced professional photographer will take photos of your home once it is ready. We create advertisements, and we will list your home on over 70 high traffic rental websites including Craigslist.org, Zumper.com, Apartments.com, Realtor.com, and more.
EFFECTIVE APPLICANT SCREENING
With less than 1% tenant evictions and over 10,000 tenancies, our screening methods are proven to be reliable and effective in finding our clients the ideal tenant. We follow a strict verification process that looks at a potential tenant’s employment, income, rental history, references along with a complete credit check. For more information on our screening process please click here.
MAINTENANCE & MANAGEMENT OF YOUR PROPERTY
Once the lease begins, we handle all tenant communication. We are the tenants’ point of contact for maintenance, payments, and any issues that may arise. We also provide an annual inspection of your property with the goal of deterring tenant neglect and preventing major maintenance issues.
BOOKKEEPING & TAX INFORMATION
Our property management services keep you organized and informed regarding your rental property. You will receive monthly statements and copies of all invoices. At the end of the year, we provide a year end report and form 1099 to facilitate tax reporting (at no additional cost). If you are looking for additional services, we are happy to provide you with a custom option that includes managing mortgage payments, tax payments or HOA dues on your behalf.
AFFORDABLE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT PRICING
PLAN “A” PREMIUM PLAN:
$149 MONTHLY FLAT FEE WHICH INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
Stay in compliance with Rent Control, Section 8 and Just Cause Eviction. Never worry again about fair housing requirements or changes to Landlord-Tenant Laws in California. There is a leasing fee of 50% of the monthly rental amount each time there is a vacancy. Month to Month Agreement.
Plan A is only available on vacant properties. If your property is currently occupied by tenants and you are looking for property management service, see Plan B below.
- Initial/Yearly Market Rental Analysis
- Walk through photos
- Marketing on 70+top rental listing sites
- Finding a qualified tenant
- Electronic Rent Collection
- Applicants Screening
- Lease Preparation
- Routine Property Inspection
- Lease Enforcement
- Maintenance Coordination
- Serve Legal Notices
- Eviction Oversight
- Move Out Property Inspection
- Move Out Security Deposit Settlement
- Monthly & Yearly Financial Reporting
PLAN “B” MOST POPULAR PLAN:
MONTHLY FEE 7% OF RENTS WHICH INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
Sign up your property today and you will receive SIX MONTHS OF PROPERTY MANAGEMENT FOR FREE! YES, there will be ZERO fees and ZERO cost to you for six months for full property management services. Must present or mention this offer at time of purchase.
This special offer applies to new clients on vacant properties in certain cities only, and additional conditions apply.
We never charge a leasing fee on this plan. (Zero cost to find a new tenant), Zero start-up or set up fee. Free court appearance, deposition, mediation, arbitration, and Rent Board hearing.
- We assist you in finding a qualified tenant for your property.
- We verify applicant’s employment, income, rental history, and complete a credit check as needed.
- Applicants are subject to owner’s approval.
- We advertise on 70+ top rental listing sites in addition to our website and others.
- We do a thorough walk through and take photos of your rental home prior to a new tenant moving in.
- We collect monthly rents.
- Get your rental money faster by using our free automatic deposit system to your bank account.
- We can assist you in all the necessary make-ready, repairs, maintenance, cleaning, landscaping, painting, and any other cosmetic improvements. Home Warranty Dispatch.
- We use a computerized accounting system with online payment options.
- You will receive monthly statements each month and copies of all invoices.
- Inspections are done on your behalf on each home or apartment unit.
- Provide and serve warning notices to tenants as needed. HOA Rules and Regulation Enforcement. Lease Enforcement.
- Submit insurance claims on the owner’s behalf.
- We provide you a copy of signed rental agreement.
- Move out deposit settlement; Eviction Oversight; Year End summary report and Form 1099 for tax purpose.
We pay up to $15,000 under the optional Eviction Protection Plan. Conditions are spelled out in the Management Agreement.
It Cost Nothing to Get Started.
PLAN “C” LIMITED RESIDENTIAL MANAGEMENT:
Our fee for this plan is a 1 time fee of 50% of the monthly rental amount which includes the following:
- We help you fill a vacancy with a qualified tenant that you approve.
- We verify applicant’s employment, income, rental history, and a complete credit check as needed.
- We advertise on our website and 70+ rental listing sites.
- We provide you a signed rental agreement.
- Provide all required disclosure forms.
We do not manage your property under plan “C”.
OPTIONAL CUSTOMIZED PLAN:
Eviction Protection Guarantee
up to $15,000.
On-Time Rent Payment Guarantee
by the 10th of the month or our management fees are FREE for that month.
15 Business Days To Locate A Tenant
(Conditions Apply to these Guarantees ).
For pricing information and to customize your property management plan, call or email us today!
6 MONTHS FREE ON PLAN “B”!
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SPECIAL
Sign up your property today and you will receive SIX MONTHS OF PROPERTY MANAGEMENT FOR FREE! There will be no set up fees and no cost to you for six months for full property management services. Must present or mention this offer at time of purchase.
This special offer applies to new clients in certain cities only, and additional conditions apply.
WHY CHOOSE APM?
OUR BROKER HAS ACTED AS A
IN THE CA SUPERIOR COURT
FOR OWNER REPAIRS
AN EXCELLENT REPUTATION