READY FOR A NEW PLACE TO CALL HOME?
Welcome to Affordable Property Management, where we value our tenants and work to make your rental experience with us a pleasant one. We achieve this through timely and clear communication, and we provide quick solutions to any maintenance issues that may arise during your rental.
BENEFITS OF RENTING WITH US
Convenient Online Renter Portal
Easy Rental Application Process
If you are looking for a rental home in the San Francisco Bay Area, please check out the homes we currently have available for rent. When you find a property you like, simply click the Apply button and submit your application. Click here to apply and see all available listings.
Before applying please make sure you meet our rental application requirements. We reserve the right to change these requirements from time to time to be in compliance with the laws.
Rental Application Requirements
- To qualify, you should have at least 1 year of positive and verifiable current rental history. Credit must be in good standing with a minimum credit score of 700 without eviction, bankruptcy, or unpaid items on your credit report. Household income must be at least three times the rent amount in adjusted gross income. Employment with a minimum of 1 year history with your current employer. (Section 8 vouchers are accepted in lieu of income. The number of bedrooms listed on the Section 8 vouchers must match the number of bedrooms of the property you are applying. The voucher must be valid and applicable to the county of the property where you are applying).
- All persons age 18 and over must fill out and submit a separate rental application and pay a separate application fee. We do not accept co-signers. A new credit report will be requested by our company.
- Please be prepared to pay the $40.00 application fee as outlined in the property listing in order to submit the application. The payment of this fee will not guarantee a rental and is non-refundable once the application is processed.
- Your application is good for 30 days from the day it’s submitted. If you don’t get approved for a property, you may transfer your application and apply for another property within the 30 days at no additional cost.
- In addition to this rental application, you will also be required to provide a copy of a government-issued photo identification, a copy of your current Rental Agreement, a copy of your current utility bill, and provide copies of your last two payroll stubs, and the last W-2.
- If you are self employed, you will need to furnish a copy of your tax return in full for the last two years. If you own your home, please provide a copy of your most recent mortgage statement and the last 2 month bank statements showing the mortgage payments.
- Failure to submit any of the required above documents shall result in your application not being approved.
- Applications will NOT be accepted in our office.
- Notice to or from co-applicants. Any notice we give you or your co-applicant is considered notice to all co-applicants; and any notice from you or your co-applicant is considered notice from all co-applicants.
- We will notify you whether you’ve been approved within 10 business days after the date we receive a completed application.
- Upon approval, applicant must pay a holding deposit. Said deposit will be applied towards the balance due upon your move-in. Holding deposit is due in the form of a cashier’s check or money order.
What Our Renters Say…
“All of the staff are very helpful, very professional, answers all phone calls gives an update and return call.”
“Everyone was professional and prompt in responding to any questions we had.”
"Service was prompt and efficient! Great experience overall.”
“Professional, polite staff. All contact with APM staff has been pleasant.”
"It was very easy and convenient, didn’t know the whole process and basically walked us through it.”