READY FOR A NEW PLACE TO CALL HOME?
Welcome to Affordable Property Management, where we value our tenants and work to make your rental experience with us a pleasant one. We achieve this through timely and clear communication, and we provide quick solutions to any maintenance issues that may arise during your rental.
BENEFITS OF RENTING WITH US
Affordable Property Management features the lowest application fee in the San Francisco Bay area!
Convenient Renter Portal
Easy Rental Application Process
If you are looking for a rental home in the San Francisco Bay Area, please check out the homes we currently have available for rent. When you find a property you like, simply click the Apply button and submit your application. If you have any questions about a rental property, please call our office at (510) 487-2583.
Before applying please make sure you meet our rental application requirements.
Rental Application Requirements
- To qualify, you should have at least 2 years of positive rental and work history that is verifiable. Credit should be in good standing, with no evictions or unlawful detainers. Household income should be at least three times the rent amount in gross income. Section 8 voucher is accepted in lieu of income and must be submitted along with your application.. We do not accept Cosigners.
- All persons age 18 and over must fill out and submit a separate rental application and pay a separate application fee.
- Please be prepared to pay the $35.00 application fee as outlined in the property listing in order to submit the application. The payment of this fee will not guarantee a rental and is non-refundable once the application is processed.
- Your application is good for 30 days from the day it’s submitted. If you don’t get approved for a property, you may transfer your application and apply for another property within the 30 days at no additional cost.
- In addition to this rental application, you will also be required to provide a copy of a government-issued photo identification, a copy of your current Rental Agreement, and provide copies of your last two payroll stubs or other proof of income.
- If you are self employed, you will need to furnish a copy of your tax return in full for the last two years. If you own your home, please provide a copy of your most recent mortgage statement and the last 2 month bank statements showing the mortgage payments.
- Failure to submit any of the required above documents could result in your application not being approved.
- Applications will NOT be accepted in our office.
- Notice to or from Co-applicants. Any notice we give you or your co-applicant is considered notice to all co-applicants; and any notice from you or your co-applicant is considered notice from all co-applicants.
- We will notify you whether you’ve been approved within 7 business days after the date we receive a completed Application.
- Upon approval, applicant must pay a holding deposit. Said deposit will be applied towards the balance due upon your move-in. Holding deposit is due in the form of a cashier’s check or money order.